901 Warrenville Road
The Grants Administrator will identify, secure, report and manage relationships with foundation, corporate and government funding to support the programs and services of the Ray Graham Association. This position collaborates with various team members throughout the organization to craft meaningful porposals that advance the mission and values of RGA. The Grants Administrator seeks opportunities to cultivate new relationships (e.g. corporate foundations, civic organizations, family foundations, corporate giving programs, governmental entities, etc.) with the intent of securing grant funds. This position is also responsible for the necessary reporting and communications with funders to assure accountability. The Grants Administrator is a key member of the Development team and is expected to support fundraising and public awareness activities.
Core competencies include:
- The Grants administrator will identify, secure, report and manage relationships with foundation, corporate and government funding to support the programs and services of the Ray Graham Association.
- Experinece in grant writing including foundations (e.g. corporate, private, etc.), civic organizations, governmental (e.g. DuPage Co, CDBG) and /or quasi-governmental (e.g.RTA) entities.
- Understand the complexities of working with governmental and/ or quasi-governmental entities, resulting in successful grant submissions that generate key revenue streams for various needs (e.g. capital projects).
- Experience/ability to collaborate with various team members throughout the organization to craft meaningful proposals that advance the mission and values of RGA.
- Experience/ability to collaborate with various team members throughout the organization to insure proper execution and reporting of grants requirements.
- A proven strength in grant preparation including attention to detail.
Bachelors Degree, Masters preferred, 1-2 years experience, 2-5 years preferred, Sitting or prolonged standing, Computer skills-Microsoft Office, Excel, Power point, Excellent written and oral communication skills, Work autonomously and productively,Problem solver, Team member and sound judgment, Read and understand written information, A car available during work hours and ability to drive.
We Offer Exceptional Benefits
- A welcoming and positive work environment with opportunity for career growth. Many Team Members have been with RGA for 20 + years.
- Generous paid vacation and sick days.
- 403(b) retirement plan with a dollar for dollar 3% company match.
- Convenient work locations throughout DuPage County.
- Paid training including CPR/First Aid Certification.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required