Reporting to the CEO, the Human Resource Manager will lead and direct the functions of the Human Resources (HR) department including hiring and interviewing staff, employee relations, pay, benefits, and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organization’s human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, performance management, and succession planning.
· Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
· Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive pay to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent. Manages all job descriptions and job changes.
· In conjunction with CFO and ADP, oversees benefits administration including the open enrollment process and all related administrative responsibilities.
· Oversees all employee relations, communications, disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
· Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
· Maintains all Human Resources files.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Skill and Abilities:
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
· Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
· Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
· A minimum of three years of human resource management experience preferred.
· SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP highly desired.
· Experience with ADP or other PEO helpful.
Reporting to the CEO, the Human Resource Manager will lead and direct the functions of the Human Resources (HR) department including hiring and interviewing staff, employee relations, pay, benefits, and leave, and enforcing company policies…