Licensed Clinical Social Worker/Licensed Professional Counselor – Program Manager, Sexual Assault Support Services
- Job posted by Zufall Health
71 4th Street
Seeking a full-time LCSW/LSW/LPC responsible for the overall program administration and implementation of a Sexual Assault Support Services (SASS) Program and includes both fiscal and administrative responsibilities as well as some provision of direct clinical services to clients and their significant others. Location of position is at Zufall Health Center Somerville site in Somerset County.
Master’s Degree and License in human services field; Licensed Clinical Social Worker preferred.
· Completion of 40-hour sexual assault advocate training or equivalent is required, prior or upon hiring for position.
· Must have 2-3 years minimum experience in a supervisory/administrative capacity.
· Knowledgeable regarding budgets and grants.
· Strong background in the psychosocial dynamics and treatment of trauma and preferably sexual violence; knowledge of SART teams and volunteer coordination preferable.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Excellent organizational skills with ability to manage projects and supervise supporting staff and volunteers.
· Strong ability to work with others and diverse teams.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications, email, internet, media,
· Eligible LCSW’s can get up to $50,000 to repay their health profession student loans in exchange for a two-year commitment. The payment is free from Federal income tax and is made at the beginning of service so you can more quickly pay down your loans.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please submit an application on our company website.