Lead Clinician - PACT
Boston, MA, USA
Schedule: Monday- Friday 8am-4pm with rotating evening and weekend coverage. On call phone coverage.
Bay Cove Human Services, Inc., a leading Massachusetts human services organization seeks a Lead Clinician to join us in our mission to provide high-quality services to adults who face the life-long challenges of developmental disabilities, mental illness and drug and alcohol dependency. The Lead Clinician is a mission driven individual, part of the PACT Team, that provides clinical and supportive services to clients with serious and persistent mental illness. The Clinician will provide services to clients by assisting in treatment, substance abuse services and education support, interacting with families and crisis intervention.
We are looking for someone who strives to:
- Challenge thinking.
- Be different.
- Lead change.
Bay Cove is looking for people who are inspired and inspiring.
- Deliver Services - In collaboration with the Team Leader, coordinate the engagements, assessment and treatment planning process for all individuals admitted to the Program Build and Maintain Relationships Consults with individual’s family and collaborates with extended support networks.
- Engage Clients - Provides clients skills training and support in all areas of functioning including.
- Work with a Collaborative Spirit - Assume Program leadership in the absence of the Team Leader, including facilitation of meetings, problem-solving, liaising with PACT Psychiatrist.
- Mentor and Teach- Provide expertise to the team regarding therapeutic skills and interventions.
- Provide crisis assessment, prevention and intervention as well as expertise to the team regarding therapeutic skills and interventions as well as clinical documentation skills.
- Perform Administrative Components - Secure and complete all required documentation in a timely manner including treatment plans, needs assessment, appropriate releases.
- Licensure - Valid LISCW, LCSW, LMHC or other behavioral health category which qualifies as a Licensed Practitioner of the Healing Arts.
- Track Record - At least two years experience working with individuals diagnosed with severe and persistent mental health issues.
- Proven expertise in conducting assessments and developing and documenting treatment plans.
- Education - A Master’s Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Rehabilitation or related area required.
- Communication and Adaptability Skills - Demonstrated ability to work in pressured situations and maintain clarity, focus, judgement and compassion.
- Conflict and Resolution Skills- Demonstrated ability to de-escalate crises in a manner that ensures safety for all involved and provides for the best care and welfare of the person in crisis.
- Ability to Work Collaboratively- Experience providing clinical supervision.
- Prior experience as a solid team contributor.
- Keywords: healthcare, human services, mental health, psychiatric disabilities, substance abuse, addiction, detox, detoxification, therapy, recovery, crisis intervention, LICSW, LPHA, Healing Arts, treatment supports, social services, treatment plans, assessments, de-escalation, Psychology, Social Work, Rehabilitation, homelessness, homeless, crisis assessment
- Driving License Required? Yes