American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG), a membership organization dedicated to the advancement of women's health care in Washington, DC, is currently seeking a Data Coordinator to serve as a coordinator between hospitals, state and hospital network team members engaged in data collection and transmission and with Alliance for Innovation on Maternal Health (AIM) Data Center leadership to assure the accurate and smooth transition and translation of data.
- Assure the smooth transfer of data from data sources to the AIM data center
- Develop user friendly data guides and short videos or slide programs with step by step actions required
- Coordinate data committee and data TA calls and activities
- Coordinate with AIM state program managers on issues related to data within state and network teams
- Provide monthly data updates to AIM staff and partners
- Engage with Data Center Director and Program Implementation Director on the development of quarterly and annual data reports including dashboards for benchmarking quality outcomes
- Work with ACOG coding and nomenclature department on the development of clear definitions for each of the codes for maternal morbidity to be reported to the data center and provide recorded training program for state teams
- Keep updated and report on coding changes
- Bachelors' degree in relevant field is required; Masters in Public Health with focus on Epidemiology is preferred
- Minimum of three to five years of relevant experience is required
- Experience in training adult learners on data and analytics
- Experience in developing webinars and enduring PowerPoint presentations
- Strong attention to detail and writing skills
- Preference to training in hospital coding
- Ability to take leadership within a team
- Ability to travel frequently, oftentimes overnight
Home to more than 58,000 women's health care professionals, the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) is a membership organization leading advancements in women's health. When you become part of the ACOG team, you're part of an organization that values communicating evidence-based, peer-reviewed information about women's health to members and the general public. ACOG supports its members by maintaining authoritative clinical guidance, providing continuing medical education resources, patient education materials and more. Together with our members, we are working to transform the future of women's health by delivering a compelling member experience, supporting the ob-gyn profession, and advocating for improved women's health.
Paid Parental Leave – Breastfeeding Friendly Workplace – Work/Life Design (i.e. flexible work schedule) – Commuting Allowance – Generous Paid Time Off – Holiday Pay – Community Volunteering Opportunities – Generous 401(k) Company Contributions – Health Insurance – Learning Opportunities and Tuition Reimbursement – Company-Sponsored Team Outings
ACOG is an EEO employer committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. As a federal government contractor and in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, and Executive Orders, the College takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants and employees covered are not discriminated against because of their race, color, religion, national origin, sex (gender), age, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, personal appearance, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, political affiliation, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic that is protected by applicable law. For more information about your equal employment opportunity rights, please view this poster: EEO is the Law. The College also participates in E-Verify.
Minimum Education Required