1608 Walnut Street
The Program Specialist is the first point of contact for agency clientele. The Program Specialist's primary responsibility is reception and client support, and he or she also performs essential administrative support to the agency.
Reception and Client Support
- Serve as the first point of contact for all clients and guests visiting the agency headquarters, shaping visitors’ first impression of the agency.
- Greet and direct visitors to direct service staff
- Answer approximately 35 incoming calls per day and return client emails.
- Determine which agency service best meets the needs of our callers and schedule appointments accordingly.
- Recommend community resources for needs outside the scope of Clarifi when appropriate.
Other Administrative Support
- Coordinate meetings and events including bi-annual all staff meetings.
- Process ordering and maintain office supplies; ensure best pricing and monitor usage.
- Collect and distribute incoming mail and compile and send outgoing mail.
- Perform special projects and/or assignments as directed by management.
- Spanish language proficiency a strong preference.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve and think creatively.
- Ability to act compassionately and professionally when working with clients experiencing crisis, including handling confidential information in a sensitive manner.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and non-traditional working hours when required to meet business need.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required