Are you a Digital Marketing enthusiast interested in developing and implementing an integrated customer-centric message and audience strategy across digital channels? This position leads digital marketing initiatives for ACOG, working with internal partners to implement new and ongoing campaigns across all forms of online advertising including social, search, display, email, video and retargeting.
We're looking to you to help improve and evolve our current approach and identify new opportunities to reach campaign goals more effectively. If you like working in a team environment focused on excellence and have a data-driven mindset with a demonstrated ability to develop and implement successful online advertising campaigns, you'll love being part of our team!
- Designs, implements optimizes and reports on online advertising strategies for cohesive marketing campaigns to drive a specific KPI with the target audience.
- Oversee paid social media efforts, collaborating with internal partners to re-purpose marketing content for use in campaigns and build audiences based on analytics, pinpointing opportunities for optimization.
- Manage ACOG's Search Engine Marketing (SEM) strategy, using ACOG's SEO research to formulate and post Google AdWords ads; establish, monitor, and update bids per keyword.
- Initiate retargeting ads: Manage webpage tagging, web banner creative and placement of ads for targeted campaigns, providing tracking and analysis post-campaign.
- Support email operations, including email production, system testing and troubleshooting, and deployment of emails and landing pages to maximize conversions.
- Collect and analyze performance data and recommend new strategies for content optimization, working to continually improve the ROI and reach target goals.
- Lead ACOG advertising program, working with third-party vendors to maximize opportunities to sell advertising on ACOG's website, newsletters, and other branded channels.
- Collaborate with digital agencies to create compelling, innovative digital campaigns.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or similar discipline is required
- Minimum of four years of digital marketing experience
- Must have proven, hands-on experience with email marketing platforms and marketing automation (such as Real Magnet, Marketo, Informz, Hubspot)
- Professional social media strategy/posting experience preferred, including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn (experience using Reddit, Instagram and other platforms a plus).
- Knowledge of and experience with search engines marketing, landing page design and optimization, paid social media ads
- Knowledge of the intersection of online marketing channels—including affiliate, organic, paid, social, lead gen, landing pages-- and how they fit together and can be leveraged for marketing campaigns
ACOG is an EEO employer committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. As a federal government contractor and in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, and Executive Orders, the College takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants and employees covered are not discriminated against because of their race, color, religion, national origin, sex (gender), age, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, personal appearance, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, political affiliation, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic that is protected by applicable law. For more information about your equal employment opportunity rights, please view this poster: EEO is the Law. The College also participates in E-Verify.
Minimum Education Required