2130 E. First Street, Suite 2700
Executive Assistant (Part-Time) - Los Angeles
College Track Los Angeles is seeking a dynamic individual as the Part-time Executive Assistant to the Los Angeles Executive Director. The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing the highest level of support to the Executive Director to ensure that the key needs of College Track and the Los Angeles Regional Team are fulfilled. In addition to administrative duties, the individual plays a critical role in assisting with internal and external communications, preparation for key events and meetings, and supporting fundraising projects. The Executive Assistant will interact with staff at all levels and with important internal and external constituents, including the LA Local Advisory Board, utilizing great discretion and professionalism.
- Administration & Scheduling
- Manage calendar including scheduling, prioritizing appointments and coordinating meetings
- Plan and schedule meetings, phone conferences and travel, as needed
- Maximize Executive Director’s time by updating contacts, tracking mileage, collecting receipts and reporting expenses
- Maintain necessary records and accounts via electronic and/or paper filing systems
- Communications & Fundraising
- Manage calendar for development-related meetings and events such as site visits, 1-1 fundraising meetings, Local Advisory Board meetings, etc.
- Draft letters, documents, and correspondence on behalf of Executive Director
- Assist with the preparation and distribution of materials for both external and internal meetings, including Local Advisory Board meetings
- Conduct research on foundations and individual donors and prepare background materials for donor related meetings
- Manage donor stewardship strategy
- Assist with data entry into strategic database used to track all funds, donors and key deadlines
- Serving as back-up support for fundraising events
The Executive Assistant must embrace the College Track vision of transforming low-income communities into places where college readiness and college graduation are the norms. Additionally, candidates must possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Minimum 2-4 years of professional experience, preferably in an office environment for a high-growth and fast-paced organization
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Outstanding organizational skills, keen attention to detail, time management, and follow-up skills
- Skilled at multitasking, problem solving and prioritizing
- Minimum 2 – 4 years experience with Microsoft Office and other tools (i.e. Salesforce, Social Media platforms, a plus)
- Proven ability to successfully collaborate with a diverse group of professionals in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic and an entrepreneurial spirit to accommodate high responsibilities and shifting priorities
- High level of self-awareness, humility, and emotional intelligence
Compensation and Benefits
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience.
We will only contact candidates chosen for further consideration. No phone inquiries please.
College Track is an equal opportunity employer fully committed to achieving a diverse workforce. College Track does not discriminate on the basis of race, age, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression.
Minimum Education Required