Details: $24 per hour
209 West Houston Street
Film Forum, an acclaimed nonprofit cinema located in lower Manhattan, seeks an organized and affable team player to be the PT Assistant Web Editor in a busy office. This part-time position reporting to the Associate Director of Communications primarily assists with the regular upkeep of the theater’s website. The PT Assistant Web Editor also works closely with the film programmers and theater’s publicity team.
- Handling web edits for all sections of Film Forum’s website
- Assisting with editing images for use in various digital platforms
- Keeping trailers up-to-date online and in lobby
- Assisting with e-communications
- Helping with other duties as needed
Qualifications and Skills
- 1-3 years’ experience working in a nonprofit, or an arts and cultural organization required
- Knowledge of HTML and Adobe Suite applications
- Good visual sense
- Strong proofreading skills, and attention to detail
- A good sense of humor, a pleasant personality, and enjoy collaboration
- Interest in movies a plus
- This is a part-time, permanent position: 3 days a week, 8 hours a day, 9:30am – 5:30pm. This position is required to work Mondays, Wednesdays and one other day during the week.
- Pleasant office environment with free movies, popcorn & cappuccino.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Email resume, cover letter stating why a part-time position appeals to you and (2) references to Chad Bolton, General Manager, at email@example.com.