The Youth division at the Union for Reform Judaism is seeking a motivated, team and detailed oriented, professional to fill the role of Youth Operations Project Manager.
The Youth division boasts more than 60 youth, teen, and young adult experiences: summer camps, year-round regional programs, and national and international travel programs currently engage over 20,000 individuals annually. We empower young people to build the world they want to live in, one of wholeness, justice, compassion and joy.
Reporting to the Associate Director of Business Operations and Management, the Youth Operations Project Manager is a key member of the Youth Operations and Data team.
Primary responsibilities are assisting with and in many cases, project managing the field staff use, implementation and upkeep of the three largest systems (Salesforce, CampMinder and a custom-built data warehouse) used by the Youth Division.
Essential functions include, but not necessarily limited to:
- Provide training and on-going technical assistance to program staff around CampMinder and other registration platforms ensuring that all data is capture in a consistent fashion.
- Maintain the data in the central youth database, this includes migrating and validating data on an on-going basis.
- Training and ongoing support and mentorship on how to use current and new systems as directed, partnering with IT to ensure connections between databases are secure and migrating data accurately
- Play central role in ensuring back office systems are initiated in a timely fashion to ensure smooth program implementation. This includes but not necessarily limited to – CliQ, summer payroll, VISA processing, sourcing in update to date insurance information, etc.
- Monitoring use of the systems and proactively addressing challenges and highlighting best practices and opportunities
- Publishes routine weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual and special ad hoc reports and profile dashboards for internal staff, lay leadership, funders and other stakeholders as necessary
- As a member of the Youth division, other responsibilities and project management as directed which support the overall mission of the URJ and the Youth division
- Bachelor's Degree
- Previous Experience in Project Management
- Strong communicator – over the phone and in writing
- Basic understanding pivot tables and/or Microsoft Power BI preferred
- Ability to “read between the lines” to support fast moving teams
- Reliable, deadline driven and a team player
- Strong knowledge in Excel, Word, Outlook, ability/willingness to learn new software/leveraging technology to make work more effective and efficient.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Detail oriented
This position is full time and located in New York.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Transit, 403(b), Life, LTD, Generous Paid Time Off
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Interested candidates should click here.