Details: A stipend of $23, 000, tax free, is paid to the Shared Living Care Provider
10 Christy's Drive
Share your heart and home with someone special.
BAMSI is looking for a Shared Living Provider/Caregiver in Brockton, MA to welcome an adult with developmental disabilities into his/her home. The individual we are currently looking to match is very independent and takes public transportation around Brockton. He is a wonderful friend to many and is eager to find a new home in Brockton.
BAMSI will provide the Shared Living Provider/Caregiver with training and support. The Caregiver will receive a tax-free stipend. Respite/time off is also provided to the Caregiver.
Qualifications for Shared Living Providers/Caregivers:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to assist each individual to achieve goals they have created.
- Ability to meet environmental, safety, administrative, and service delivery requirements.
- Must have valid driver’s license in state of residence and have own means of transportation.
- Preference given to candidates with fluency in languages prevalent in Southeastern MA.
- Room in your heart and home to welcome an adult with developmental disabilities.
This is a contract position which doesn't include benefits; however training, support and respite are provided by BAMSI to the Caregiver.
Level of Language Proficiency
English, Spanish, Portuguese, Haitian Creole highly desireable
Minimum Education Required