Nature of Work
The Assistant Building Property position will be providing administrative and technical assistance to the Building Manager to assist in effectively managing the assigned properties. The Front Desk-Assistant Building Manager position is full time from 8:00am to 4:00pm Monday through Friday.
• Communicating in writing and via telephone to and from tenants, vendors and management.
• Receive all documentation from tenants as it pertains to lease renewals, income certifications and recertification etc.
• Ensure proper handling all residential and commercial tenants complaints and emergencies
• Submit to the Department of Homeless Services Incident Reports to the Department of Homeless Services DHS as instructed by Building Manager
• Submit to the Department of Homeless Services the Daily/Weekly tenant move in/out Activity Reports
• Accept all service request from tenants and transmit into Maintenance Work Orders
• Contact and confirm with tenants regarding inspections, work order repairs etc.
• Create, update and maintain all tenant files.
• Create, update and maintain the site front desk calendar
• Create and updating rent breakdowns as needed
• Maintain site petty cash accounting
• Process tenant rent payments via check transmittal
• Prepare all documents prior to interviews conducted by the Tenant Selection Committee
• Assist the Property Manager in other duties as assigned
• Train new front desk as needed
Education and Experience
Three years previous administrative/clerical experience.
Previous experience as an Assistant Manager within a real estate or housing company a plus.
Spanish speaking a plus
Knowledge, Abilities, and Skills
Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills. Computer literacy including MS Office
Excellent writing skills. General secretarial and clerical skills required.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send resumes and cover letters to the above email address with the specific job that your applying for as the subject.