The Bail Project seeks an Executive Assistant who will primarily provide administrative support to an executive lead. This position is ideal for a recent college graduate who is interested in learning about criminal justice reform in a dynamic, fast-paced and growing organization.
The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to an executive team members, including managing schedules across multiple time zones, booking travel and prioritizing emails and tasks. As needed the Executive Assistant will also assist with research, writing, development, event planning and community outreach projects. A successful candidate will be fast-paced, highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to respond quickly to a variety of tasks. The Executive Assistant will have the opportunity join the organization’s inaugural team and will assist in all aspects of executive lead's work bringing the organization to scale.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Exceptional writing and communication skills;
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills;
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on tasks in a timely manner;
- Team player with the ability to collaborate effectively with others;
- Creative thinker, positive outlook and sense of humor essential;
- Flexible problem solver willing to adapt to change inherent in a new organization;
- Passion for criminal justice reform, social and racial justice.
Compensation: This is a full-time exempt position. Salary is commensurate with experience. The Bail Project offers competitive health benefits, dental and vision plans, flexible PTO, life insurance and enrollment into 401k program.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please e-mail PDF copies of a cover letter, resume, and writing sample by April 13, 2018 at 5:00PM PST to firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis, and a candidate may be selected at any point before or after the application deadline.