The Nature Conservancy is a global conservation organization dedicated to conserving the lands and waters on which all life depends. Guided by science, we create innovative, on-the-ground solutions to our world’s toughest challenges so that nature and people can thrive together. One of our core values is our commitment to diversity. Therefore, we are committed to a globally diverse and culturally competent workforce. Working in 72 countries, we use a collaborative approach that engages local communities, governments, the private sector, and other partners. To learn more, visit www.nature.org or follow @nature_press on Twitter.
The Conservation Funding Associate coordinates a program to raise funding for The Nature Conservancy’s priority conservation work in Washington State. They also support the Conservancy's conservation goals by serving as a liaison and informational contact between the organization and outside agencies or organizations.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 years related experience OR Associate’s degree and 4 years related experience OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience researching, analyzing, interpreting and compiling technical information from divergent sources.
- Experience developing, coordinating, and managing multiple projects in collaboration with others.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Proficiency with document management, strong organizational skills, and attention to detail.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
For more information and to apply, please visit www.nature.org/careers and search for job ID# 46411 in the keyword search. Deadline to apply is 11:59 PM EST April 30, 2018.
The Nature Conservancy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.