Catholic Charities of California, Inc. (CCC) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit public benefit corporation. CCC is the state-level office representing California’s 12 local Catholic Charities organizations (LCCOs). California’s LCCO network is the largest non-profit provider of social services in the State.
CCC applies for and administers statewide and regional social services contracts and grants on behalf of LCCOs. CCC functions as the single point of contact with funders, provides contract management services and operational support to participating LCCOs, monitors LCCO progress on contract deliverables, and works with LCCOs to resolve program and contract issues.
This full-time (1.0 FTE) position will establish as needed and monitor applicable data systems and compliance in data collection and reporting for CCC’s social service programs. The majority of time for this position will be dedicated to the Disaster Case Management Program (DCMP), with duties assigned for other programs and general organizational tasks as well. This position will be responsible for all data management and quality monitoring for assigned projects. This will include establishing a concise and comprehensive method for gathering, reporting, and analyzing critical outcomes data. This position will ensure timely implementation and compliance with project standards.
In addition to the above listed functions, this position is responsible:
- To collect, extract, clean (as needed), analyze, and report on program-specific data to inform program management and reporting functions.
- To the Programs Director for the day-to-day operational effectiveness of the data systems under his/her supervision.
- For keeping the DCM Program Manager, Nutrition Programs Director, Programs Director, and Executive Director apprised of specific areas requiring attention and for recommending and implementing appropriate action.
- For monitoring the data being collected under his/her systems in relation to specific contract goals, objectives, provisions, and standards.
- For recommending modification/corrective action as needed to ensure contract fulfillment.
- To maintain strong, effective working relationships with other CCC staff and LCCO staff who utilize data systems; provide support and TA and needed.
- To produce work and drive continuous quality improvement of programs that aligns with CCC’s standards of excellence.
- To work independently to ensure that all functions and assignments are completed in a timely and professional manner.
- To provide high-quality support to the Programs Director as requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least five years of progressive work experience in a closely related field, must include at least three years of database and data handling experience, preferably in a social services or closely related context.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work as a positive, enthusiastic member of a team.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as needed.
- Experience working with an executive team.
- Advanced computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office.
- Comfort building and working with spreadsheets, including experience and skill utilizing formulas in Excel.
- Ability to efficiently resolve problems with excellent judgement and minimal support.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000/year DOE
Job Location: Sacramento, CA
Job Hours: 8:30am-4:30pm, Monday-Friday
Required Education: BA with 5 years’ related experience OR MA in related field
- Database/data handling: 3 years
- Contract Administration: 2 years
Benefits: Health insurance, vision, dental insurance, retirement
Job Performance Criteria:
The successful candidate will adhere to and be regularly evaluated according to the following job performance standards.
- Team Player: Works well with management and other staff on coordinated efforts to achieve common goals. Is reliable, trustworthy, and professional in completing assigned portions of group efforts.
- Meets Deadlines: Meets all assignment deadlines in a timely manner with quality work and without additional reminders from supervisors or others.
- Organizational Skills: Maintains an organized workspace, awareness of deadlines and deliverables, organization of information necessary to completing assigned tasks, and plans ahead to meet deadlines/deliverables without prompting from supervisors or others.
- Initiative: Always attempts to identify and resolve issues first before bringing them to supervisors. Thinks ahead of current task to identify and prepare for future assignments. Fulfills job roles proactively without prompting from supervisors.
- Attendance: Adheres to assigned office hours without frequent disruptions. Is always available to respond to phone calls and e-mail messages during office hours. Does not request more than allotted sick or vacation time. Attends all job-related meetings and events prepared and without prompting.
- Quality of Work: Produces high-quality work at all times. Makes every effort to turn in complete, thorough, grammatically and mathematically correct work. Does not rely on supervisors to substantially correct or edit work.
- Professionalism: Demonstrates skill, competence, good judgement, and polite behavior at all times in the workplace. Adheres to all office policies.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.