3000 Biscayne Boulevard
SUMMARY: Responsible for identifying and launching new projects and onboarding new products, programs, and services into organization.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate internal resources and third-party stakeholders/vendors for the flawless execution of new projects, programs, and initiatives.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives of new initiatives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Develop comprehensive project plans to monitor and track implementation and progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs.
- Manage relationships with all stakeholders, consultants, and other key partners.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors, including banking and healthcare institutions for the purpose of identifying and managing products, services, and programs.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and establish systems for onboarding and embedding new programs/services/products into existing operations.
- Oversee all aspects of introducing new products/services/programs into organization, as well as process for exporting proprietary products/services/programs to third parties.
- Coordinating the development of any necessary user manuals, training materials, and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and/or turnover of products/programs/services to internal departments or external partners.
- Identify and develop new opportunities with external partners and vendors.
- Conduct post project evaluation to determine successful/unsuccessful project elements.
- Directly supervises 0 employees within the N/A department(s).
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, onboarding / training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Catalyst Miami's policies and applicable laws.
- Language: Professional working proficiency in oral and written English
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Certification or license: N/A
- Years of experience: 5 years of relevant work experience
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite and working knowledge of web-based platforms.
- Other skills: Proven working experience in project management, excellent external-facing and internal communication skills.
Promotes products and services
Inspires & motivates
Leadership (self & others)
Team player and builder
Develops talent (self and others)
Articulates vision, understands and commits to big picture
Stable and calming influence
Leads by example
Open to feedback
Effective interpersonal communicator
Asset focused (as opposed to charity focused)
Step out of comfort zone
Management (self and others)
Learning agility, comfortable with uncertainty, adaptable to sudden change
Goal oriented, prioritization and time management
Analytical / critical thinker, problem solver and resourceful
Move projects forward simultaneously
Tolerate and effectively manage stress
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIORNMENT:
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Ability to work in a shared-workspace environment
- Stretch and bend to organize and distribute materials for Catalyst Miami activities
- Able to sit at desk for long periods of time and utilize computer for extended periods
- Must be able to work flexible hours to accommodate organization needs, including evening and weekends. Out-of-town travel may be required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above describes the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Health, Vision and Dental Insurance.
Short and Long term Disability.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Apply here https://catalystmiami.easyapply.co/