6701 Wisconsin Avenue
Love working in Education? Passionate about Making a Difference?
We can help you find a way to use your skills, knowledge and experience to support a hopeful and exciting vision. Join our team working at a local private Montessori school - even if you have limited Montessori experience and need to figure out how to get started!
Our mission is to ignite the spark in a new generation of courageous and capable leaders through a student-centered community of diversity, academic excellence, and innovation in the Montessori tradition.
Want to learn about our amazing school? Go to www.OnenessFamily.org for information about our programs.
For the 2018-19 School Year - Oneness-Family School in Chevy Chase, Maryland seeks a part-time Music Teacher to carry out the School's mission of peace education. For 30 years, Oneness-Family School has educated children to become leaders of tomorrow.
Qualities and Characteristics of the Ideal Candidate:
- Teaching experience in a fast-paced professional setting where children come first.
- Experience working with children 1st -8th grade
- Excellent interpersonal skills - makes positive connections with people easily and naturally
- Calm and approachable; not easily irritated or frustrated
- Communicates well orally and in writing, Fluent in English
- Time management
- Kind and Generous Team Player
Level of Language Proficiency
Fluent in English
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply, please send a cover letter indicating the position (Music Teacher) for which you are applying, a resume, and three professional references via email to email@example.com. Please us the subject line "Music Teacher"