Details: Competitive, commensurate with experience
150 S. Warner Road
King of Prussia
NephCure Kidney International seeks a Content Marketing Manager to coordinate and implement our digital marketing strategy. NephCure is a growing patient advocacy group with a sharp focus on advancing research and ushering in new treatments for our patient population. The Content Marketing Manager will play a key role in delivering our message across multiple platforms and in generating new and return visitors to our programs. This position will be primarily focused on both creating new and leveraging existing content, while testing strategy for web, email, and social media to increase awareness of NephCure and bring our target audience closer to our “core.”
This role requires the ability to work independently in a fast-paced, passionate, and team-oriented environment. The ideal candidate will have excellent and persuasive writing skills, an eye for design, and be technologically savvy. Individuals who are energized by a data-driven metrics approach to improvement and a desire to constantly be learning more will thrive in this setting.
Create content: Write, design, and deliver content across three main communications channels.
o Web: Create blog posts and refine program pages on our website. Monitor site analytics and identify areas for focus/improvement.
o Email: Create and send marketing emails. Includes writing content, designing email layouts, and selecting corresponding photos/graphics. Create and implement sophisticated drip and responsive email marketing campaigns using Predictive Response, our email service provider. Monitor email open and click-through rates and identify areas for improvement.
o Social media: Write, design and schedule posts. Includes community engagement (i.e. responding, commenting, tagging, retweeting, etc.). Will have the opportunity to create mini social media marketing campaigns. Monitor post reach and engagement and identify ways to increase our reach.
· Focus on metrics: Monitor analytics and prepare impact reports on the above channels. Will stay up-to-date on best practices and develop and implement strategies for improvement.
· Source images: Source stock photos that fit NephCure’s style and mood, and identify high-quality candid and/or reusable professional photos from NephCure events. Develop and maintain a library of images.
- Maintain the NephCure voice through informed yet approachable copywriting and ensure all copy and imagery is brand-appropriate, compelling and inspirational.
- Support special events and perform other tasks as assigned.
- Excellent and persuasive writing and the ability to mimic tone a must.
- Experience using email marketing software and/or ability to master algorithm-based logic to implement and manage complex email marketing campaigns.
- Basic understanding of Google advertising, including Adwords, Display and Retargeting Ads.
- Basic understanding of Facebook advertising and lead generation.
- Ability to utilize social media for promotional purposes and audience engagement.
- Ability to work as part of a team and willingness to work a flexible schedule with minimum supervision.
- Ability to interact smoothly with various internal and external stakeholders, including staff, board members, patients, researchers, and vendors.
- Occasional evening calls or weekend meetings may be required.
- This position requires a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (Marketing, Communications, English, Journalism, Healthcare, Biology, etc.).
NOT REQUIRED, BUT HIGHLY DESIRED
- Design experience in Adobe Illustrator or In Design.
- Photography/photo-editing skills.
- Experience creating and editing video content.
- Experience using Wordpress.
WORK ENVIRONMENT / WHAT TO EXPECT
NephCure offers a supportive, collegial and entrepreneurial work environment. Candidates will operate out of the NephCure headquarters in King of Prussia, PA and will be expected to be in the office at least 4 days per week. NephCure has an excellent benefits package and will offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a cover letter, resume, and writing sample(s) to email@example.com. No calls, please.
NephCure Kidney International® is the only organization committed exclusively to support research seeking the cause of the potentially debilitating kidney disease Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis (FSGS) and the diseases that cause Nephrotic Syndrome, improve treatment, and find a cure.
Excellent benefits including health, vision, dental, 401k, LTD, STD, PTO, paid holidays.
Minimum Education Required