Details: $47,500 stipend ($58,000 annualized)
Data informed decisions can be a game changer for public education. We need talented analytical leaders like you to create change outside of the classroom so teachers and students can thrive inside of the classroom.
At Education Pioneers, you will apply your data and statistical analysis skill set by consulting on mission-critical projects in the K-12 education sector on a 10 month, full time, paid Fellowship. We will provide you with professional development, high-impact project work, and access to a network of over 3,500 alumni to deepen your impact in the education sector while simultaneously launching your career.
In this program, you will use your analytical skills to lead and manage strategic data-based projects in some of the nation’s largest education organizations including: school districts, top charter management organizations, state departments of education, and other education nonprofits.
As an Education Pioneer Impact Fellow you could…
- Build performance dashboards that make it easy for school leaders to track student outcomes, making data more accessible to teachers and leaders
- Redesign financial processes to make sure education organizations are maximizing investments
- Manage the development of strategy, tools, and technology that shift how schools and education systems operate
- Analyze data and present data to inform how cities and states make important decisions
Education Pioneers recruits from a variety of fields, including: Consulting, Data Analysis, Finance, Operations, Project Management, and IT & Software Development.
- Experience in data and analysis and/or project management (Professional experience outside of the classroom is strongly preferred)
- Strategic, creative problem-solver
- Ability to take initiative and drive results
- A track record of success in academic and professional settings
- Strong communication skills to effectively communicate with diverse colleagues and stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Two years of full time, professional work experience, which excludes undergraduate or graduate internships
- Authorization to work in the United States on a full-time basis for the entire program (international students eligible only if visa assistance is not required)
- Commitment to the full program term including the ability to complete 10 consecutive months of employment, attend workshops, and other mandatory aspects of the Fellowship
- Commitment to Education Pioneers’ mission and values
- The application deadline is May 16th
- Placements for the Impact Fellowship will begin between July and September 2018
- APPLY today to become a Pioneer and launch your career in education
Placement locations: Chicago, Ill | DC Metro Area | Denver, Co | Greater Boston Area | Kansas City, MO | Los Angeles, CA | Memphis, TN | Nashville, TN | Newark, NJ | New Orleans, LA | New York, NY | San Francisco Bay Area | Tulsa, OK
Education Pioneers believes it is critical for leaders in urban education to reflect the communities they serve. We actively recruit those who identify as part of historically marginalized communities, including people of color and individuals from the LGBTQIAA+ community, to join the Education Pioneers network. We support equal opportunity for all people and we strongly encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply for the Fellowship.
Minimum Education Required