403 West 40th Street
Nature of Work
The Bookkeeper—Accounts Payable is responsible for coordinating and maintaining all accounting activities concerning accounts payable.
· Process Accounts Payable invoices daily in accordance with accounts payable procedures.
· Make timely online payments
· Address billing and invoice concerns with external vendors.
· Produce Disbursement report as needed.
· Produce reports of Open Invoices monthly for each entity and more frequently if needed
· Track outstanding payments to vendors
· Reconcile vendor accounts
· Assist Comptroller by providing information related to cash flow reports.
· Prepare analysis for various operating expenses
· Enter chargeback’s to various entities
· Process Interagency bill-outs and Interfund transfers, including but not limited to payroll charges, fringe benefits charges, American Express and Visa charges
· Work with Human Resources to reconcile timesheets bi-weekly and process payroll for 100 employees
· Prepare and process monthly billing for Housing Management Fees, Partnership Management Fees, Repair and Maintenance Fees, Administering Agent Fees, Gardening Services Fees, Development Consulting Fees, Court Time Fees, etc
Education and Experience
Associates or Bachelors Degree; 3 years bookkeeping experience . Property management bookkeeping experience preferred.
Knowledge, Abilities and Skills
Computer literacy including accounting software and MS Office (Access, Excel and Word); excellent organizational and mathematical skills; ability to prioritize multiple projects and work within timeframes.
Director of Finance
$45,000 - $55,000
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Send resume and coverletter to email@example.com