95 Pine Street
As the fastest growing, highest-performing charter school network in New York State, Success Academy has reimagined public education. Nationally recognized for achieving outstanding academic results for students from all backgrounds and zip codes, we have created an innovative K-12 school model that is preparing current and future generations of children with the subject mastery and skills to succeed in college and life. We now need results-driven Mathematics Coordinator to join our network.
Reporting to the Director of Mathematics, the Mathematics Coordinator will be a results-driven leader looking to use strong organizational skills and and project management skills to support in reshaping our STEM curriculum.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support with managing the Director of Mathematics’ calendar, including scheduling and coordinating meetings and school visits with school leaders and central “Network” office leadership;
- Identify, prepare, and compile necessary materials to ensure the Math team has appropriate information for meetings, reports, presentations, and special projects;
- Format and proofread scholar-facing and leader-facing materials;
- Own and improve existing processes that support the Math team; and
- Support the Director with various ad-hoc projects and other administrative duties as needed.
Successful candidates should also have the following previous experiences and characteristics:
- 1-2 years of experience supporting logistics and projects in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- High degree of judgment, tact, and professionalism, as well as a profound respect for the confidentiality of the documents and communications involving the organization;
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and data gathering skills and ability to manage multiple shifting priorities;
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy in matters of proofreading, document processing and relaying messages;
- Ability to be proactive and work both independently and as part of a team, exercising a strong work ethic and commitment to completing work on a timely basis; and
- Flexibility, resourcefulness and adaptability to changing needs and demands, and willingness to work longer hours as circumstances require.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To join our team, please upload a cover letter and resume that outlines your candidacy. Your cover letter should explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.