Center for Family Life-Activity Specialist for Sports & Healthy Living @ PS94
- Job posted by SCO FAMILY OF SERVICES
- Center for Family Life seeks a flexible, creative, motivated team member to join our staff of professional artists, social workers and young adult staff in a community based after-school and summer camp program.
- Responsibilities include planning projects and designing educational curricula for groups of youth in afternoon and summer programs.
- Helping to create and implement special events.
- Staff development and other community building activities.
34hrs in the Summer, 18hrs School Year.
- SCO Family of Services is an equal employment opportunity employer
- Has experience facilitating creative educational activities with youth
- Is flexible and works well as a member of a team
- Has strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Has interest in managing and creating positive experiences for groups
- We are looking for someone who will be committed to and invested in the development and success of our program. Bilingual English/Spanish or English/Mandarin/Cantonese preferred.
To Apply: Send resume & cover letter to email@example.com
Minimum Education Required