Full Time Medical Assistants for immediate employment
- Job posted by MCLMHP Inc. 'Proyecto Salud Clinic'
Details: Based on Hour rate range of $13.50 - $15.50
11002 Veirs Mill Road
Proyecto Salud Clinic is a primary care center serving the adult uninsured population of Montgomery County and Medicaid patients. For immediate employment, the clinic is recruiting for Full time, bilingual, task oriented, and professional Medical Assistants that are able to perform clinical and administrative tasks. All openings are for the clinic new location in Wheaton.
Requirements for the Position:
· Must be Bilingual in English and Spanish other language a PLUS.
- · Minimum 1 year of experience in a Healthcare.
- · Must be energetic, professional, team oriented, and flexible to adapt to organizational changes.
- · Computer self-sufficiency and experience with Electronic Medical Records (EMR) desirable.
- · Solid knowledge on Medical Terminology.
- · Must have Medical Assistant certificate.
- · Must have CPR certificate.
- · Experience working in a Primacy Care center desirable.
- · Must be familiar with OSHA and HIPAA regulations.
- · Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- · Computer self-sufficiency and experience with EMRs desirable.
- · Comfortable working on a fast pace/team work environment.
- · Detailed oriented.
· BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED.
Proyecto Salud Clinic provides a competitive benefits package that includes paid holidays, vacations and sick leaves, Health insurance, long and short term disability, Retirement Plan among others.
Level of Language Proficiency
· To be considered for the position, the candidates must be Bilingual in English and Spanish other language a PLUS.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please e-mail resumes to Proyecto Salud Administrator at: firstname.lastname@example.org.