Temporary Junior Information Security Risk & Compliance Analyst
- Job posted by Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)
Details: Starting salary $15 to $18 an hour (commensurate with experience).
40 Rector Street
Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international humanitarian organization that delivers impartial medical care to people affected by conflict, epidemics, disasters, or exclusion from health care in over 70 countries.
We welcome candidates who bring a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to join us in working toward MSF’s common mission.
The Systems Department in the U.S. office of Doctors Without Borders/ Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) acts like the organization's central nervous system, providing the vital information infrastructure to ensure the smooth functioning of all its operations. The Systems Department is responsible for building, configuring and maintaining the technical architecture, both physical and virtual, which ensures MSF can achieve the ambitions of its mission.
The Jr. information Security Analyst will be conducting daily operational tasks related to establishing the Information Security Program.
Working closely with the Systems Team providing operational support for
- Audit cycle - data gathering
- Internal compliance
- Documentation of information security policies
- Drafting workflows and dataflows
- Assist in vendor coordination and implementation of tools for information security operations
- Support development of Information security awareness training
- Collaborates on IT projects to ensure that security issues are addressed throughout the project life cycle
- Document project plan for security operations
- Vulnerability Testing
- Minimum one year related work experience plus bachelor’s degree or technical equivalent.
- At least 1 year of experience as an analyst in Information Security, Risk, Compliance or having equivalent training and certification
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong knowledge of process flows documentation and use of Visio
- Awareness of JIRA and Atlassian collaboration tools
- Familiarity with vulnerability scanning and security testing tools
- Knowledge of compliance Frameworks
- Project Management Skills familiarity
- Familiarity with information security management frameworks, such as [International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 2700x and the ITIL, COBIT and National Institute of
- Standards and Technology (NIST)] frameworks.
- Security Certifications
Full Time Non-Exempt
Fixed Termed Contract (contract will not last more than six months)
Starting salary $15 to $18 an hour (commensurate with experience).
Desired Hiring Date
26, November 2018
Working Time %
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply, send letter of interest/cover letter and resume to: email@example.com,
ATTN: Temporary Junior information Security Analyst position.
Submissions without cover letter will not be reviewed. No phone calls please.
Application Deadline: November 16, 2018