Details: Loaned Executives earn $625 per week plus mileage reimbursement for business travel.
50 Waugh Drive
Loaned Executives become an extension of the United Way staff during the annual campaign from late August to mid-November and work full-time for 12 weeks. Individuals must have the ability to provide education and training to company campaign leaders and effectively communicate the United Way message through public speaking before groups of various sizes. Duties will include working with a diverse staff that may be senior or junior in tenure and will communicate closely with their assigned staff leads to coordinate activities, resolve issues and provide ongoing updates. Loaned Executives earn $625 per week plus mileage reimbursement for business travel.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Supports company campaign representatives in developing strategic campaign solutions and executing campaign plans.
• Establishes and manages meaningful relationships with assigned campaigns.
• Provides premier customer service to company representatives and keeps them informed about United Way.
• Schedules, confirms and coordinates campaigner training, tours, employee meetings and speakers for assigned companies. (More than 1,220 speaking engagements, tours and educational opportunities are coordinated by Loaned Executives and staff during the campaign.)
• Makes presentations and effectively communicates the United Way message to employee groups. Delivers requested campaign supplies and materials.
• Assists with obtaining company campaign results, completing and picking up final reports and money. Ensures assigned companies receive appropriate donor recognition.
• Contacts potential new accounts as assigned to solicit their participation.
• Attends regularly scheduled Loaned Executive meetings and team meetings.
- Must be able to work on a flexible schedule.
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid State of Texas driver’s license.
- Must be able to drive to locations throughout the Houston area.
- Approximate percent of travel is 20-50%, depending on account assignment.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required