Reporting to the Director of Marketing and Communications, the Senior Digital Marketing Strategist is an essential part of the small marketing team dedicated to increasing awareness of the services provided by Ohel and our impact on the community, in both the New York metro area and nationally.
Working collaboratively with the Director, you will help to build a long-term marketing strategy for this nonprofit. You’ll be part of our team as we build out our new website and will focus on email, web, and social media platforms. You’re a hands-on marketer who is excited to both think big and do the daily legwork, whether it’s writing posts for social, digging into analytics, experimenting with a new digital strategy, or creating a new campaign to drive awareness of our brand.
· Create and develop a strategy to amplify Ohel’s reach through social media.
· Write and/or edit copy for emails, website, and ads, both digital and print.
· Own goals and performance metrics for social media campaigns; monitor regularly to understand the effectiveness of the strategy, making recommendations for continuous improvement.
· Coordinate with other departments and seek out content/stories. Must be good at building and maintaining relationships.
· Understand and enforce social media, data & email best practices
· Initiate and maintain ongoing contact with internal partners in order to ensure needs are understood and satisfied.
· Maintain relationships with outside vendors.
· 4+ years POST COLLEGE DEGREE experience in digital marketing including social media and email marketing.
· Four year Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or relevant field.
· Knowledge of social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics. Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
· Hands-on experience using data from digital
and site analytics tools to make marketing decisions.
· Strong copywriting skills.
· Experience with Constant Contact or other email service providers and its analytics preferred.
· Highly creative, innovative thinker.
· Very organized, capable of managing multiple project simultaneously.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively and flexibly with internal partners.
About Ohel Children’s Home and Family Services
For more than 50 years, Ohel has provided transformative social services and mental health services to communities in the New York metropolitan area. Beginning as a small foster care agency for Jewish children, today Ohel is a multi-faceted agency that meets the diverse and growing needs of the Jewish and wider communities in Brooklyn, Manhattan, Long Island, and Westchester. Ohel’s more than 1300 dedicated professionals provide services and programming for more than 20,000 clients every year. Our services transform the lives of children and adults with mental health challenges, seniors, individuals with developmental disabilities, children in foster care and women who have experienced domestic violence.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing and Communications, the Senior Digital Marketing Strategist is an essential part of the small marketing team dedicated to increasing awareness of the services provided by Ohel and our impact on the…
For more information call 855-OHEL-JOB or apply online at www.ohelfamily.org/careers.