1919 Santa Monica Blvd.
International Medical Corps is a global, humanitarian, nonprofit organization dedicated to saving lives and relieving suffering through health care training and relief and development programs.
Established in 1984 by volunteer doctors and nurses, International Medical Corps is a private, voluntary, nonpolitical, nonsectarian organization. Its mission is to improve the quality of life through health interventions and related activities that build local capacity in underserved communities worldwide. By offering training and health care to local populations and medical assistance to people at highest risk, and with the flexibility to respond rapidly to emergency situations, International Medical Corps rehabilitates devastated health care systems and helps bring them back to self-reliance.
Under the supervision of the Deputy Director of Resource Development, this position coordinates and provides internal support for International Medical Corps’ individual donor program.
1. Design data storage and efficient flow of data, developing policies and procedures, and maintaining data integrity for all gifts and supporters of all fundraising channels in order to enable efficient operations, data mining, and reporting. Maintain data dictionary.
2. Execute data imports, universal updates, and data queries. Prepare and provide quality control on mailing lists, e-mail segmentations, and other data pulls
3. Design and generate timely, reliable and comprehensive regular reports and analyses
4. Devise analytics strategy, as well as identify and obtain new data and data sources to support new analysis and reporting initiatives
5. Work with all channels to ensure 360-degree view of supporters in database. Design regular quality-control audits, data cleansing and update routine, seek vendor services for obtaining up-to-date and relevant supporter info
6. Act as the owner of all processes of the RD & Operations Team, and maintain policy and procedure manual
7. Work with all members in RD to constantly maximize the usage of existing data and systems, identify opportunities, implement process change, and increase efficiency
8. Act as the owner of and maintain vendor relationships for all operations systems, such as donor database, online fundraising platform, prospect research tools, and mobile giving platform
9. Perform trouble-shooting and testing, and implement solutions
10. Conduct regular user training and maintain training materials. Assist end users on database use, especially query and report, and empower users to become self-sufficient
Compliance & Ethics: Promotes and encourages a culture of compliance and ethics throughout International Medical Corps. As applicable to the position,maintains a clear understanding of International Medical Corps’ and donor compliance and ethics standards and adheres to those standards. Conductswork with the highest level of integrity.
Level of Language Proficiency
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in data management, statistics, or related field
- ExperienceThree years of experience in process management, business analytics or fundraising operations
- Three years of experience with CRM and/or database management
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent organizational skills and superb attention to detail a must
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret department business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Ability to design and manage large scale data system and efficient processes; CRM database experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally and effectively across departments, geographic locations, and across different culture
- Proficiency with Excel and data manipulation tools
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply