Details: We will offer a competitive salary based on experience & qualification
The Anti-Recidivism Coalition’s mission is to reduce incarceration, improve the outcomes of formerly incarcerated individuals, and to build healthier communities. The Anti-Recidivism Coalition (ARC) seeks to accomplish this Mission in a three-fold approach: (1) to advocate for fair and just policies that: reduce crime, decrease the use of incarceration, and serve the needs and well-being of formerly incarcerated people; (2) to provide services and resources to those affected by the criminal justice system that improves outcomes; and (3) to build healthier communities by returning motivated, mentally prepared, and high character men and women from incarceration to neighborhoods to serve as ambassadors for change. In brief, ARC is a support network, a connection to services and support, and an advocate for just and fair policies.
ARC is a 510(c)(3), non-profit organization, founded in 2013, by successful Hollywood Producer Scott Budnick. The organization started informally in 2010.
The Anti Recidivism Coalition (ARC) seeks an experienced, energetic, and knowledgeable coordinator to provide advanced case management services to its members. The ideal candidate will be someone who brings warmth, intelligence, creativity, initiative, and integrity to his or her work.
· Oversee, manage and coordinate the weekly programming classes and sessions for the ARC Sacramento Office.
· Provide direct supervision to ARC Life Coaches and Interns.
· Provide advanced case management services to members in both group and individual settings.
· Oversee counseling internship program and provide field instruction for MSW students.
· Capture data in ARC database for tracking and progress.
· Manage the day to day operations of the programming side of the office.
· Develop and implement long term goals and objectives to achieve successful outcomes.
· MSW with two years of work experience.
· Registered ASW or newly licensed LCSW.
· Advanced Case Management experience.
· Experience in documentation and electronic health records.
· Proficient in MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Powerpoint.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· A demonstrated passion for helping underserved and ethnically diverse people who have experienced incarceration
· Substantial experience working with individuals who have experienced incarceration.
· Knowledge and experience in trauma-informed behavioral interventions.
· Knowledge and experience working with individuals experiencing addiction.
· Willingness to work flexible hours, including some evenings and weekends as needed.
· Personal system experience.
· Drug and Alcohol Counseling Certification.
· MSW Field Instructor training.
We offer a competitive benefits package with medical, dental, & vision.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
How to Apply:
Please send resume and cover letter to Victor Malin, Program Director, at email@example.com. Please include "PROGRAM COORDINATOR” in the subject line of the email.