District of Columbia
Short-term position needed immediately through the end of the year to support major gifts fundraising, including research, acknowledgement, data management, and call time management.
This is a fixed-term, temporary position with a salary of $20/hr. This position is not eligible for benefits.
- Staff co-EDs' call time, including through prep and research, notes during calls, and follow-up after
- Conduct donor research, assisting with briefs and talking points ahead of meetings, and helping to identify new prospects
- Track new gifts, including checks and online donations, within database and pulling lists for acknowledgements to be sent. Track gifts to different campaigns to help assess different major gifts strategies.
- Draft acknowledgements or other content as needed.
- Assist with donation inquiries.
- 1- 2 years of professional experience in administration or development/fundraising
- Superior attention to detail
- Good judgement and ability to maintain confidential information
- Strong research and writing skills
- Ability to collaborate with and manage up to executive staff
- Mission alignment
Minimum Education Required