Details: Excellent Benefits
The Counseling Program Manager will have both internal and external facing responsibilities, ranging from program development and management (program specific visioning and planning, implementation, evaluation), partnership development (outreach, partner cultivation, representing the organizations at meetings and anti-violence coalitions), administration (documentation, reporting). The Program Supervisor will hart Black Women's Blueprint's healing program sustainability and strategic response.
Basic Function: The function of the Program Manager is two-fold:
- Responsible for the organization’s activities towards the mandate of healing for survivors of sexual violence; and ensure related strategic activities.
- Oversee and direct all aspects of counseling, ongoing member development and community engagement activities.
- Work in partnership with the Executive Director to create a work plan to reach the objectives of the organization’s healing program and implement processes and approaches to achieve it.
- Structure and lead teams and individuals to deliver outstanding program services, supervise day-to-day activities and guide social work interns to deliver on strategic goals.
- Strengthen systems for documentation and tracking program impact.
- Attend meetings and establish and sustain key programmatic and organizational partnerships.
- Conduct outreach.
- Responsible for timely completion of all necessary weekly and monthly records that pertain to services provided, time and attendance, continuing education received, and other appropriate records.
- Responsible for carrying a small case-load of counseling cases, provide counseling and build survivor leadership through membership.
- Responsible for planning and co-facilitating regularly scheduled member meetings and healing circles/support groups.
Requirements and experience:
The Counseling Program Manager is a mission-focused, strategic, and process-minded leader with experience scaling a program, leading a team, and developing a high-performance culture.
The Manager must be effective in delivering mission-focused results. They must possess the skills, sensitivity and personal confidence to tap into the talent of each team member.
The Counseling Manager must:
- Have vision and agility to think strategically, anticipate and incorporate future outcomes and trends into the organizational plan.
- Be comfortable utilizing several different forms of technology to further organizational efficiency.
- Have the ability to effectively build program and staff capacity, develop a top-notch team and create processes that ensure the organization runs smoothly.
- Be action oriented and able to take charge of any situation;
- Be adept at overcoming obstacles and managing conflict; Some travel required.
- Be willing to learn cloud-based software programs; Experience with PC operating systems preferred.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please carefully consider requirements before applying for this position.
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com