14 E. 28th Street
The Prince George, a 415 unit Supportive Housing facility welcomes applications for a Case Manager position. Come join a fun, supportive, dedicated staff of 23. We help to foster a positive, person centered, recovery oriented environment amongst a diverse group of people who have endured homelessness, abuse, mental health struggles, and substance abuse.
We offer our staff extensive training in many facets of Mental Health and Physical Health care including: Evicence Based Practices such as Person Centered Service Planning, Wellness Self Management, Trauma informed Service Provision, BTSAS, Supported Employment and many others! We also have case conferences monthly with both our on-site Primary Care Physician and Psychiatrist that offer ongoing training and support to our direct care staff.
We are located in a beautiful historic building in the heart of the Flatiron district of Manhattan!
The Case Management position is part of a team of one Clinical Supervisor, one Social Worker and three other Case Managers. The Case Manager on the team offers a diverse array of services to our clients including but not limited to:
- Coordination of medical and psychiatric care
- Supportive Counseling
- Group facilitation
- Documentation assistance
- Assistance with Self-Administration of medication
- Completion of various assessments including progres notes, Psychosocial Assessments, Health Assessments, and Person Centered Service Planning.
The Case Manager Position Requires:
- 2 years as CM 1 or
- Bachelor’s Degree or
- HS Diploma and 4 years relevant experience
- Note: For every 30 college credits earned, 1 year of experience may be reduced from the requirement for applicants with HS diplomas.
Please be advised that you must upload your cover letter and resume in one document. Applicants will only be considered for positions they apply for.
CUCS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
TO APPLY PLEASE COPY ANS PASTE THE URL PROVIDED TO YOUR BROWSER: