- Full Time Staff Member
- Time: 40 Hours / Week
- Salary: 50s
- Reports to: Peter Cook, Vice-President, Interfaith Affordable Housing Collaborative and Kate Toth, Executive Director, Bricks and Mortals
- Job Location: Bricks and Mortals, Judson Memorial Church (Remote)
The Partnership for Faith Based Affordable Housing Development (www.thepartnershipny.org) is a partnership of the New York State Council of Churches, Bricks and Mortals, Interfaith Assembly on Housing and Homelessness, and Interfaith Affordable Housing Collaborative. This position is funded with a grant from Trinity Church Wall Street.
- This position is split 50%/50% between supporting the Interfaith Affordable Housing Collaborative and Bricks and Mortals (www.bricksandmortals.org) which are the Partnership members to whom the PA/Manager primarily reports
- Collaborate with Partners to define work and set strategic goals for the Partnership.
- Locate and contact prospects for pre-development in the faith community; cultivate relationships by phone, zoom or in person; manage the application process from faith communities for pre-development funds.
- Revise, develop and follow processes set up to track clients and partners, including updating spreadsheets and tracking individual partners.
- Manage administrative flow for Partnership, including scheduling and preparing materials for select meetings for Bricks and Mortals and Interfaith Affordable Housing Collaborative.
- Setting agendas and scheduling meetings with external partners.
- Ability to assess properties development potential.
- Keep housing data up-to-date.
- Experience with ArcGIS, PLUTO, and related.
- Research on public policies related to use of religious property including zoning, landmarking, air rights, and availability of pre-development funds.
- Draft and organize grant reporting.
- Manage websites and social media.
- Manage interns.
- Organize and promote events.
- Detail oriented, organized, and mission-driven
- Master in Urban Planning, or equivalent experience, strongly preferred
- Approximate breakdown: Program management 40%, Communications 40%, Other 20%