Community Options is seeking a dedicated and experienced Regional Director for the Panhandle, Texas area.
The Regional Director will support the development, implementation, and oversight of community-based services. The Regional Director will also ensure the delivery of local objectives, measure and report progress, ensure compliance with state and licensing regulations, and continually work to ensure the advancement of both staff and programs. The Regional Director must also provide hiring support, training, and guidance to Direct Support Professionals and various levels of Management as needed.
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer
What We Offer:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Excellent benefits, including Medical, Dental and Supplemental Insurance options
- Company Paid Cell Phone
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 403B Retirement Savings Plan
- Leadership Training and Development Program
Level of Language Proficiency
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree in related Healthcare field is preferred.
- Knowledge of Budget Management
- 3-5+ years related experience in Home Community Based Service or related field, working in a management or senior management role.
- Current knowledge/experience working in community-based support services with persons with developmental disabilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.