The Operations Associate (OA) provides administrative, financial, logistical, and office management support to ensure that the Foundation staff and Board are equipped to carry out WRF’s mission. The responsibilities of the OA will fall into five primary categories:
- Daily Office Operations - This position is located at the front desk and is the first contact the public makes with WRF. The OA oversees tasks such as office mail, answering phones, managing electronic files, ordering supplies, and other activities that support the daily operations of the Foundation.
- Accounting and Finance Support - The OA performs bank and credit card reconciliations, prepares monthly journal entries, prepares documents for auditors, and supports accounts payable processing and finance committee preparation.
- Administrative Support - The OA schedules and coordinates meetings, makes travel arrangements, prepares materials for Board meetings, supports scheduling, and assists with other administrative tasks that support the effective functioning of WRF and its team.
- Grants and Consultant Management - The OA performs support functions of grant and consultant requests in the cloud-based grants and consultant management software, including invoice coding, routing contracts for signature and working directly with the software administrator as needed.
- Special Projects - The OA performs discrete projects upon request.
The OA will report to the Chief Financial & Operations Officer and support the Senior Operations Associate and Leadership Officer positions, as well as other staff as needed. While the WRF team is working virtually during the pandemic, this position will be required to visit the office regularly to ensure smooth operations.
- Demonstrated accounting and operations experience
- Must be efficient, detail-oriented, organized, and responsible
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience required
- Must be motivated to achieve new challenges and seek professional growth
- Must complete a skills test
Salary range: $40,000 to $45,000 annually
Please submit a resume, cover letter, and three professional references