Salti Al-Ibrahimi Street
About CRP: Collateral Repair Project is a grassroots effort to bring much-needed assistance to refugees and other victims of war and conflict - those commonly referred to as "collateral damage". We seek to repair some of this damage and, through these efforts, foster peace and reconciliation. We are located in Amman, Jordan - temporary home to hundreds of thousands of Iraqi and Syrian refugees. Beneficiaries in our community can attend a variety of educational and community-building activities in the center, including English and computer classes, yoga and self-care sessions, a children’s after school club, and more.
The Teens Program Coordinator is responsible for CRP’s “ALL STAR” Teens Program activities including but not limited to:
- Designing an alternative learning curriculum on Literacy and Numeracy for the Teens who dropped out formal education
- Working with team members in creating online learning modules for Literacy and Numeracy.
- Developing and executing project plans and timelines for all events of the program.
- Creating an outreach plan targeting teens aged 13-17 among refugees’ community and vulnerable Jordanian in Al Hashimi Shamali area.
- Developing training modules and train teens and volunteers on targeted topics
- Developing assessment tools to assess teens performance and progress.
- Empower and inspire teens through mentorship, coaching and training
- Tracking teens attendance and follow up with parents and teens to encourage enrollment.
- Organize outdoors activities and field trips.
- Tracking project expenditure and different purchases
- Prepare reports and needed documentation of the project
- Represents CRP at UN working groups and forums
- Build partnerships and networks in the community
- Other duties as assigned
• Demonstrated ability to lead, influence and communicate effectively with various stakeholders
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Demonstrated flexibility and creativity in planning and problem solving
• Innovative approach to youth programming and out of the box thinking
• Proven ability to learn quickly, take initiative, and be accountable for results
• Conscientious, with an excellent sense of judgment
• Team oriented, with an ability to work with diverse groups of people
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluent Arabic and advanced English language skills
- Proactive individual who takes initiative
- Highly organized, driven and can work independently without direction
- Charismatic individual who can work closely with the community, partner organizations and local schools
- Bachelor degree or Master degree in Education, or other related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in teaching preferably in Arabic or Math
- Proven Experience in training, coaching and mentoring and using various facilitation techniques.
- Proven experience in designing curriculum and developing training modules.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and other application
- Proven experience in managing project in an NGO context.
- Proven experience managing a team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent English Language skills.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Interested candidates can submit their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org