325 East 156th Street
Make a difference in the lives of New York City’s older adults, their families and the community. For over 50 years PSS has performed vital and important work – through its nine senior centers, two apartment buildings, family caregiver support programs and affiliated programs, the agency touches the lives of over 1,000 people a day. The Intake Specialist’s role is vital in ensuring that there is efficient and seamless operation to maximize the capacity and impact of each program in the community.
- Perform intakes for Caregiver clients.
- Create charts for all clients.
- Ensure charts are updated regularly.
- Enter client intake information into STARS and ensure all monthly units are accurate.
- Maintain monthly worker log.
- Enter all assigned public information, outreach and other contacts into appropriate database.
- Provide clients with information and assistance.
- Communicate with supervisor and other staff in a timely fashion and meet all required deadlines.
- Submit required reports in a complete and timely fashion.
- Actively pursue and take full advantage of opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Front desk duties when necessary.
Competitive Benefits Package
Level of Language Proficiency
Bilingual fluency (English/Spanish) a must
Minimum Education Required