Flexible within the USA
Since 1951, The Nature Conservancy has been doing work you can believe in protecting the lands and waters that all life depends on. As a science-based organization, we create innovative, on-the-ground solutions to our world’s toughest challenges so that we can create a world in which people and nature thrive.
We’re rooted in our Mission and guided by our Values, which includes a Commitment to Diversity and Respect for People, Communities, and Cultures. We know we’ll only achieve our Mission by hiring and engaging a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we work. Whether it’s career development, work/life balance, or a rewarding mission, there’s lots of reasons to love life #insideTNC. Our goal is to cultivate an inclusive work environment so that all of our colleagues around the globe feel a sense of belonging, and that their unique contributions to our mission are valued.
Although you’ll see requirements in our postings, we recognize that people come with talent and experiences outside of a job. Passion, innovation, and diversity are all key components to advancing our Mission and we encourage you to apply.
The principal role of the Senior Content Developer is to work directly with end users to provide expertise, training, and support for TNC’s Microsoft 365 applications (e.g., SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams, MS Forms, MS Stream, etc.) In addition to the Microsoft 365 suite, the position will support TNC’s other key enterprise collaboration applications (Box and Zoom). The Senior Content Developer will work with all TNC staff/departments to develop and coordinate projects that maintain or enhance the various Collaboration solutions within the organization. Therefore, there will be multiple opportunities for continual learning across a very diverse portfolio of projects.
A primary component of the Senior Content Developer role will be assisting TNC staff with the creation and maintenance of simple and complex collaboration tools & spaces. The work will include evaluation of end-user needs and business analysis. The position also includes building business solutions (and behaviors) using Microsoft PowerPlatform tools, Teams, SharePoint components (document libraries, lists, workflows, etc.), Box, and other Microsoft365 tools. These tools will deliver process/task efficiencies at an organization-scale.
The Senior Content Developer may be asked to deliver technical training on collaboration tools or concepts to TNC staff in a group or one-on-one setting. The position will also participate in maintenance projects related to collaboration application upgrades, conversion, and/or modifications. Finally, the role will also assist the team in providing support for these platforms, through regular support rotations, delivering training, and participating in knowledge sharing activities
Skills & Experience
· Bachelor's degree or four (4) years’ experience in an information technology role.
· Two (2) years of experience using Microsoft 365 applications (e.g., SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Forms, Microsoft Stream, Yammer, etc.)
· Experience with the creation, development, and management of SharePoint Online sites, lists, and document libraries.
· Experience configuring and supporting instances of Box, Microsoft Forms, Microsoft Stream, and Zoom.
· Experience with Microsoft Power Automate and/or Microsoft PowerApps.
· Experience in Systems thinking (ability to identify “10,000 foot” trends, cross-system opportunities, & cross-audience opportunities).
· Experience delivering informational presentations to individuals and groups.
· Experience writing professional communications that document support solutions, training, and application development to end users or IT team members.
· Experience in training of end users (e.g., Virtual teaching around technology, building Help/How-To’s in written & video formats).
Flexible within the USA
Since 1951, The Nature Conservancy has been doing work you can believe in protecting the lands and waters that all life depends on. As a science-based organization, we create innovative…
The Nature Conservancy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our commitment to diversity includes the recognition that our conservation mission is best advanced by the leadership and contributions of people of diverse backgrounds, beliefs and culture. Recruiting and mentoring staff to create an inclusive organization that reflects our global character is a priority and we encourage applicants from all cultures, races, colors, religions, sexes, national or regional origins, ages, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military, protected veteran status or other status protected by law.
TNC is committed to offering accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please send a note to email@example.com with Request for Accommodation in the subject line.