$1,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!!!
The Social Worker provides clinical case management, coaching, and supportive counseling to adults with a range of disabilities, primarily Mental Illness. The Social Worker delivers targeted assistance in one or two need areas and/or coordinates those services provided by other JF&CS programs or other agencies.
This is a Monday-Friday, full-time position. Schedule may be flexible and will be worked out with supervisor. Clients are typically seen in the community and in home settings.
- Recent MSW's are encouraged to apply; LICSW supervision is available.
- Minimum qualifications include Masters degree in related field and experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities and psychiatric conditions.
- Individual must have a solid knowledge of psychopathology and intervention skills
- Individual must have competence in conducting an initial assessment and in the development and implementation of an appropriate treatment plan.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Case Manager/Resource Specialist must demonstrate ability to complete core benefit applications (SNAP, Masshealth, SSI, Housing applications) within 30 days of hire. Knowledge of disability services (DDS, SSI, SSDI) a plus.
- MA driver's license and vehicle are required. Mileage is reimbursed.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (excel, word, outlook, power point).
- Knowledge of billing software a plus.
JF&CS believes in developing talent and offers extensive opportunities for promotion for highly qualified employees. JF&CS offers an excellent work environment with competitive salary and a benefit package including generous paid time off, health and dental insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, and employee referral bonuses.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Resumes without a cover letter will not be considered. We regret that we cannot take phone calls regarding this position. JF&CS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
JF&CS has gone tobacco free at our Waltham campus.