Details: $47,500 - $52,500 (starting), commensurate with experience
1813 Hinman Ave
Northwestern University’s Center for Civic Engagement (CCE) is now hiring for two Senior Program Coordinators:
One will implement and manage Northwestern’s Jumpstart program, an early childhood education initiative for undergraduates working in partnership with local area preschools. Based at Northwestern’s Center for Civic Engagement, this position also advances student learning and community partnerships through involvement with and support for other engaged learning programs. Learn More
The other will manage and support a wide variety of civic engagement and service-learning initiatives based at Northwestern University’s Center for Civic Engagement. Specific responsibilities may include program marketing and recruitment, program implementation and management, and campus and community partnerships for programs such as AMPED, the Civic Engagement Certificate Program, the Civic Engagement Fellows program, and Engage Chicago. In addition to support for civic engagement programs, the position will also support related events and activities on-campus and in the community. Learn More
- Bachelor’s degree (or appropriate combination of education and experience)
- Two years program/project administration or other relevant experience
- Strong communication, organizational, management and leadership abilities
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in order to meet deadlines
- Proficiency with Macintosh operating systems, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and web-based applications
- Experience with service and/or service-learning
- Experience working in education/youth development settings
- Experience with tutoring or early childhood education preferred
- Experience with marketing and/or recruitment efforts preferred, including experience with graphic design, web development and social media applications
- Experience and comfort working with individuals from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with university students, faculty, staff, and community partners
Click the links above to review complete job descriptions and additional details.
Outstanding benefits package, including health, dental, life insurance, generous retirement contribution, tuition benefits, etc.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Submit a cover letter (specifying the position to which you are applying) and resume (PDFs preferred) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Consideration begins August 15, 2018.