Inside Sales Associates are an integral part of the Sales Team at Great Minds; working very closely with the territory managers in their assigned region. Inside Sales Associates reach out to existing and past customers with special offers to upgrade or add-on products that might expand their product suite or the number of students and grade levels using our materials. This role is an exciting opportunity for a skilled Inside Sales Associate to contribute to Great Mind’s organizational mission to create curriculum and resources that ensure all students have access to a quality education in the full range of liberal arts and sciences.
The primary areas of responsibility are to assist territory managers with:
- Pre-sales work
- Set appointments and Qualify leads
- Handle customer inquiries Coordinate and Issue product samples.
- Execute add-on sales campaigns to existing customers.
Relevant Experience and Skills
- This position requires a Bachelor's Degree in Education, Business, Marketing or Liberal Arts.
- Willingness to make outbound phone calls to schools and school systems.
- K12 classroom teaching, PD and/or sales experience a plus
- Working knowledge of sales data systems like Salesforce
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized and able to manage in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities.
- Ability to present Great Minds materials to small and large audience.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail Proactive problem solving
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Academic and growth mindset
- Commitment to high standards
• Periodically lifting, reaching, and moving product up to 40 lbs.
• Must be able to travel up to 10% of the time through a combination of domestic air travel and driving a car, including overnight stays.
- Full-time, Exempt
- This position is located in Oakland County, MI
- Please send a resume, cover letter, and salary requirements
Minimum Education Required