Founded in 1906, AJC seeks to enhance the well-being of the Jewish people and Israel, and to advance human rights and democratic values in the United States and around the world. Among Jewish advocacy organizations, AJC is the leader in the global arena. We are known for our unparalleled access to diplomats, government officials, and faith leaders in more than 100 countries. In addition to our New York headquarters and Office of Policy and Diplomatic Affairs in Washington, D.C., AJC has offices across the U.S. and around the globe and maintains partnerships with Jewish communities worldwide.
The Senior Program Associate will allow PI to maintain a robust annual slate of seminars. Research is a critical component of this role to ensure the implementation of new recruitment and follow up strategies. As a key member of our program team, the Senior Program Associate will ensure smooth coordination amongst program, alumni, and recruitment staff, enabling PI to advance its mission and advance AJC advocacy goals.
The Senior Program Associate does all this while adhering to AJC’s core values: Respect, Teamwork, Integrity, Excellence, and Accountability.
• Organize and implement PI’s annual slate of seminars from pre-seminar to post-seminar transition.
• Coordinate and lead pre-seminar training and orientation briefings for seminar participants, ensuring content, style, timing, and topics are culturally appropriate, support seminar goals, and reflect participant questions and priorities.
• Organize and lead post-seminar debriefings with seminar staff person, ensuring evaluative and diagnostic materials are properly recorded and shared appropriately.
• Responsible for developing a recruitment plan and timetable to support each seminar in collaboration with recruitment and AJC/PI colleagues.
• Expand the professional impact of each seminar through personal, pre-seminar interviews with participants, to create individualized program “tracks” for participants.
• Establish new communications practices to expand information exchange with AJC institutes and partner organizations in support of recruitment, program development, and follow up goals.
• Research topics, identify speakers, and help organize educational briefings for prospective participants.
Information Management and Training:
• Develop and implement new systems of information management, ensuring that outgoing documents, reports, and evaluations comply with AJC record keeping protocols and confidentiality agreements.
• Resolve logistical and travel related issues for seminar participants, in close communication with AJC Jerusalem and PI travel vendor.
• Ensure PI seminar materials, news, or successes are directed as appropriate to relevant PI or AJC staff person.
• Produce or update all seminar related financial records, ensuring accessibility across variety of platforms.
• Accurately and efficiently process large amounts of information, extract, summarize, and convey information as appropriate for various stakeholders.
• BA/BS degree
• 3 to 4 years of relevant experience
• Discretion, good judgement, and excellent problem-solving
• Excellent written, interpersonal, and intercultural communication skills
• Excellent time & project management skills
• Strong work ethic and attention to detail
• Event or travel planning experience a plus
• Ability to provide delegation support outside standard working hours, as needed
• Self-motivated, capable of working independently and in collaboration with colleagues
• Experience with ACCESS, Raiser’s Edge database, and Excel a plus
• Foreign language ability, and experience living or working outside of the US preferred
• Commitment to PI’s mission and objectives
AJC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please submit your application to: https://ajchr.wufoo.com/forms/rm8e13d0sc0pff/
Founded in 1906, AJC seeks to enhance the well-being of the Jewish people and Israel, and to advance human rights and democratic values in the United States and around the world. Among Jewish advocacy organizations, AJC is the leader in the…
Full Comprehensive Benefits Package
Full Comprehensive Benefits Package