Details: Salary information
332 South 8th Street
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The duties of the Compliance Clerk shall include:
Funding Applications and Program Resources (50%)
- Coordination of All Grant Reporting, Data Collection, Application processes and submissions for all agency programs.
- Serve as the point person for all grant monitors related to reporting and submission of funder reports.
- Lead presentations and training of funder required documentation collection and funder report.
- Assist the Executive Director and CFO in the preparation of all Annual Reports, Quarterly Newsletters, Marketing materials and social media updates.
- Prepare Letter of Intents, Request for Qualifications, Request for Proposals and any other grant/funding applications under the supervision of the Executive Director.
- Track funding status to ensure full execution of contracts, invoices, proposals and agreements.
- Collect, execute, and track all purchase orders.
- Prepare all Letters of Support, Memorandums of Understandings and other documents designed to create partnerships and linkages with other outside agencies.
Database Management (10%)
- Update and maintain active partnership and collaboration database, including EmpowOR, to focus on more accurate and thorough departmental statistics.
- Maintain an actual calendar of funding sources and deadlines.
- Attend Grant Technical Assistance, Grant Writer meeting and other program specific trainings and workshops as directed.
Residential Housing Operations (40%)
- Collect and log all rental payments received.
- Monitor all tenant's water bills and notify the tenant of any excessive billing amounts.
- Certifty all new tenants and Re-certify all tenants on the anniversity of their lease agreement. Being sure to collect all required documentation and verifying the the information.
- Maintain All tenant records separate from other program files.
- Attend trainings and workshops as directed.
35 hours per week, 100% healthcare, dental and Vision coverage for the employee after 90 days, retirement plan offered.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please prove along with your resumes and cover letter sample of your writing, and up to 3 professional references.
After you have emailed your documentation if you have not received an email confirmation please call (973) 642 - 0181 and ask for Renee Waldron to confirm that she have recevied your information.