115 East 13th Street
About HELP USA
HELP USA is one of the nation’s largest homeless services providers and low-income housing developers serving at-risk populations including families, veterans, and survivors of domestic violence. With an annual operating budget in excess of $100 million, HELP USA currently serves 25,000 people annually in 54 programs and residences across five states and is continuing to grow. HELP provides 3,500 units of permanent and transitional housing as part of its 30-year commitment to families and individuals in need of safe, stable homes.
The Fundraising Database Manager will ensure functionality of all donor-related database systems, most notably Salesforce, supplying accurate and trusted information for all areas of fundraising and constituent management. This position performs data capture and hygiene, maintenance of giving and relationship histories, fulfillment of all reporting needs, and quantitative analysis of fundraising campaigns and initiatives.
Responsibilities will include:
Data Entry and Hygiene:
- Log all donations, income, contact notes, and department expenses in Salesforce, and perform all other Salesforce data entry as needed.
- Update credit card and donor contact info.
- Research and revive information on donors and prospects.
- Create and analyze all needed reports, such as campaign performance, giving segmentation, board giving, and receivables reports.
- Create and clean lists in Salesforce, MailChimp.
- Prepare call sheets, mailing and email lists.
- Maintain all analytics for website, email, donors, and campaigns.
- Problem-solve all technical issues with processing donations and other income, including ensuring timely response from Salesforce to open support tickets. Communicate to staff any changes or additions to processes.
- Help ensure efficient and accurate integration of Salesforce with payment and giving platforms such as MailChimp and Classy.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Three to five years in a Salesforce or database administration role
- Strong working knowledge of the capabilities of Salesforce, with Salesforce Administrator certification preferred.
- Must be very comfortable working with large amounts of data.
- Strong reporting and analytical skills, including familiarity with standard Salesforce reporting functionality.
- A demonstrated commitment to meeting high-quality standards, paying superb attention to detail, and handling large lists and spreadsheets with aplomb.
- Computer literacy, particularly with Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to think through problems, take initiative, and learn new technologies.
- Ability to work independently.
- High level of professionalism with good interpersonal skills and experience handling confidential and sensitive information with discretion.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects and adapt to changing deadlines and priorities.
EOE. A Drug Free Workplace.
Minimum Education Required