Details: Part time salary - £24,600 per annum (GBP) (£41,000 FTE p.a.)
The Tearfund Asia Cluster team is looking for an Operations Lead, based in our Teddington office. The role which will provide support to the Asia Cluster team and country office teams particularly in the area of compliance (including Tearfund's own internal processes and on GDPR and Safeguarding issues) and will liaise closely with colleagues in Finance and Logistics.
This will be a key role during a period of change in Tearfund's International Group and the post holder will support research on legal, HR, Logistics, Finance and other issues regarding possible locations of a new Cluster Office which will be set up in the Asia region during 2020.
This is an exciting position which will give you the opportunity to be involved in the following areas:
- Corporate policy and compliance support
- Logistics support
- Finance and Human Resource Management support
- Research and planning
- Disaster response surge support
The postholder will need to be available travel to the region, including to provide start up or surge support functions in the event of Tearfund starting new significant humanitarian responses in the Asia region.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a management position implementing relief & rehabilitation projects in a humanitarian environment
- Experience in applying or auditing adherence with compliance systems
- Proven ability of working effectively in teams from multicultural contexts
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- The ability to work in fast moving environment and comfortable with constant change
This new part-time (21 hours per week) fixed term (15 months) role. Part time salary - £24,600 per annum.
Tearfund is a faith based organisation and applicants must share our statement of faith. The recruitment process will include specific checks related to safe-guarding issues.
Minimum Education Required