609 East Haley Street
Catholic Charities of Los Angeles, Inc. is one of the largest human services providers in California that operates a variety of programs to serve the poor and strives to find permanent solutions to crisis situations by offering clients the tools and resources needed to achieve greater self-reliance and stability in their lives.
If you would like to be a part of a great organization and want to make a difference, The Santa Barbara Community Center of Catholic Charities of Los Angeles is seeking an Administrative Assistant II to assist the director and support the daily operations of the program.
- Assists office directors in varied and complex administrative functions.
- Greet visitors, answering phones, preparing correspondence and responding to general requests for information.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies and keeping inventory.
- Create and maintain official documents, utilizing electronic systems and databases
- Assist with developing and preparing proposals, grants, and other funding request.
- Collects, compiles, and analyzes data and information and prepares comprehensive reports.
- Coordinates activities between program and outside agencies.
- Provide analytical and specialized administrative support to director, managers and program.
- Represent program in conferences and meetings.
- Performs special projects assigned by director.
- Associates Degree in secretarial science, administration or business.
- Three to five years of related experience to include supervisory.
- Microsoft Office proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to appropriately handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Thorough knowledge of modern office practices and procedures and the use of office machines and equipment.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Generous benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, and accrued sick time.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Simultaneously mail, email or fax resume and cover letter to both (1) Catholic Charities of Los Angeles Human Resources Department; P.O. Box 15095, Los Angeles, CA 90015, firstname.lastname@example.org, Fax: (213) 251-3402, and (2) Associate Director, email@example.com