4245 North Fairfax Drive, Suite 100
The Nature Conservancy seeks a Digital Outreach Manager, to be based in the Washington D.C. area, to join our Global Marketing Division and grow our efforts to find and recruit new digital donors for TNC.
The Digital Outreach Manager position offers an exciting opportunity to build a brand-new social influencer program from within our Digital Fundraising team. The position will spearhead digital strategies to expand TNC’s reach and lead the promotional efforts to motivate prospects to engage with our mission. The Manager will join a fast-growing team that values collaborative approaches, diverse perspectives, and encourages constant learning.
Now is an exciting time to be joining The Nature Conservancy! We are the leading conservation organization working to make a positive impact around the world in more than 72 countries and all 50 United States. This position offers an excellent fundraiser and leader the opportunity to join the staff of the largest conservation organization in the world. Our Global Marketing Division has a unique platform that brings an engaging combination of enthusiasm, experience, expertise, and above all, commitment to protecting the planet for current and future generations to come.
The organization is committed to growth in digital fundraising efforts, and the Digital Outreach Manager will have the opportunity to share in shaping the foundation for TNC’s next steps in its digital transformation.
The successful candidate for the Digital Outreach Manager position will be driven by results, excited about digging into data, and willing to pivot quickly to act on new opportunities presented by a changing digital landscape. S/he must be a strategic, collaborative thinker willing to engage with individuals representing a diverse mix of skills to achieve project goals.
The ideal candidate would have the following attributes and experience:
- Experience utilizing digital tools to identify influencers who would make effective TNC brand partners, as well as the know how to find and engage with target audiences who would make for a profitable TNC prospect pool
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, which will be used both in crafting excellent promotional materials and calls to action that motivate prospects to give, as well as in motivating cross-departmental teams to complete projects to support Manager’s goals
- A strong track record of engaging with and interpreting data to inform strategic decision making
- Experience managing a budget and providing input into key success metrics
- The ability to approach unknowns with self-motivation, enthusiasm and a can-do attitude
- Multi-lingual and multi-cultural skills and background an asset
With the support of more than one million members, the Conservancy addresses the most pressing threats to people and nature, working in wild places and in human settled areas including cities. Since its founding in 1951, The Nature Conservancy has protected more than 119 million acres of land and 5,000 miles of rivers worldwide. Through important and strategic partnerships, we are expanding the impact of our work, finding creative ways to pursue our vision of a world where people and nature thrive together, and building long-term relationships with communities and community organizations, government agencies, and commercial businesses. We create partnerships to apply nature based solutions to both climate change and the meeting of human needs while conserving natural resources at a new scale.
If you are interested in working to save the planet, want to work in a collaborative environment, and like a great benefits package, please visit www.nature.org/careers and search for job ID # 46055 in the keyword search. Submit your application by 11:59 PM EST on March 30, 2018 to be considered.
Minimum Education Required