About Boston Community Pediatrics
Boston Community Pediatrics (BCP) is starting a movement to change the way healthcare is delivered to all children, regardless of income. Join us!
BCP is a nonprofit pediatric private practice, the first of its kind in Massachusetts. Its mission is to bring equity to pediatric healthcare by offering underserved patients direct access to their primary care provider through traditional medical office visits, telemedicine, and mobile medical services while providing comprehensive, prevention-oriented healthcare, care navigation services, and integrated behavioral health services.
About the Administrative and Development Coordinator
BCP is currently seeking a motivated and professional Administrative and Development Coordinator to play a critical role in the organization as we grow in Boston. The Administrative and Development Coordinator will be someone who has exceptional project management and communication skills, is highly detail oriented yet flexible, takes tremendous pride in their work, and strives for excellence. They will be a go-getter who is able to function well independently and who thrives in a start-up environment. This individual will provide administrative support to BCP’s Founder, and its Chief of Strategy and Innovation, in addition to overseeing a variety of administrative projects and supporting the operational function of a busy office. This role will report directly to BCP’s Chief of Strategy and Innovation with collaborative supervision and support from BCP’s Founder and fundraising consultant, as appropriate.
In this exciting role you will be responsible for a variety of critical development and communication responsibilities including:
Donor Stewardship and Solicitation
- Assist with managing the logistics and executing activities for donor engagement opportunities
- Support the Executive Director, Board of Directors and others with their donor cultivation efforts (arranging meetings, providing background research, sending communications, taking Board minutes and managing Board communication)
- Ensure acknowledgement letters are sent in a timely manner
- In Partnership with the Founder, and Chief of Strategy and Innovation, create and maintain an annual calendar of current grants and reports, as well as prospective grant funding opportunities.
- Manage all aspects of grant submission
- Coordinate with BCP’s graphic designer to maintain BCP’s website
- Assist with content development for website
- Execute social media strategy
- Support the management of BCP’s branded collateral, including organizational one pagers.
- Assist with development and management of quarterly newsletter
- Oversee Salesforce donor management system: take primary responsibility for all database entry, maintaining individual donor records, and running reports in the organization’s development database, Salesforce.
- Major donor tracking, including accurate categorization of giving preferences, oversight of donor touchpoints, and follow up.
Volunteer Management & Event Support
- Understand the relationship between volunteerism and fundraising pipeline (and vice versa); support and execute volunteer cultivation and engagement activities as appropriate.
- Manage in-kind donation drives and coordinate all of the logistics with recruiting and supporting volunteer participation in these drives.
- Manage the participation of volunteers and volunteer fundraisers in all events; provide coordination and logistical support for all BCP events as appropriate.
- Coordinate, with support, all aspects of the Rodman Ride for Kids
General Office Support
- Assist with basic HR functions
- Assist with general office functions
- Support other projects and tasks as needed
YOUR BACKGROUND AND QUALIFICATIONS
- A passion for BCP’s mission and the movement of seeking a more equitable approach to health care.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including experience interacting with internal and external parties.
- Ability to work on multiple projects, adjust quickly to shifting priorities, meet deadlines, exercise good judgment and handle high-pressure situations.
- Outstanding organization skills and high attention to detail.
- Flexibility and adaptability with a strong work ethic and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Ability to take initiative and anticipate potential project complications or needs before they arise.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and interested in learning within a fast-paced, fast-growing organization.
- Strong computer skills and experience with donor databases (Salesforce experience preferred).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- BCP offers a supportive work environment, competitive salary, and full benefits package. We are seeking an experienced, energetic, and positive addition to the team who is passionate about our mission and building interpersonal relationships. BCP is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity of all kinds in every aspect of our organization and we are committed to co-creating a workplace where everyone feels heard, valued, and respected.
Interested candidates should submit their cover letter and resume to https://smrtr.io/6ppFT