2318 Mill Rd, suite 1300
The PA foundation is looking for an exceptional communicator who is passionate about service and enjoys working as part of a close-knit team. He or she will support the mission of the foundation by providing administrative and program operations support.
About this position:
The Administrative Coordinator for the PA Foundation will provide support for PA Foundation operational and programmatic support in alignment with the Foundation’s mission to empower PAs to improve health through philanthropy and service. S/he will collaborate with PA Foundation team members to coordinate governance activities, accomplish fundraising goals and support program operations. The Administrative Coordinator will be a contributing member of a dynamic team and will work collaboratively with other AAPA departments as needed.
- Governance - Communicates with the board regarding scheduling, meeting planning, and travel. Assists with the nomination and appointment process.
- Fundraising – Assists with event planning, tracking and reporting
- Program Management – Assists with the application and selection process for scholarships and grants
- Public Relations – Supports the promotion of programs and events
- Strong written and verbal skills with ability to communicate effectively with constituents, donors, and board members
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, 1-3 years of professional experience
- Proficiency in donor management system
- Knowledge of nonprofit operations a plus
- Independent thinker and creative problem solver with strong analytical skills
About the PA Foundation
The PA (Physician Assistant) Foundation is a national nonprofit organization that promotes better health and wellness by providing PAs and PA students with philanthropic opportunities and resources. It is the philanthropic arm of the American Academy of PAs (AAPA), representing a profession of 123,000 PAs across all medical and surgical specialties throughout the U.S. and on American military bases around the world.
AAPA offers a full benefits package, including health and dental insurance, 401(k) match, complimentary Life, Short-term, and long term disability insurances, commuter benefits, and subsidized gym membership.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
For a more detailed job description, and to apply, please visit our website.