533 Foundry Road
Habitat for Humanity of Montgomery and Delaware Counties seeks a dynamic self-starter to be our next Administrative Assistant. As a growing affiliate in Southeastern PA, our organization is impacting more families than ever before through home building, home repairs, neighborhood revitalization and financial literacy. In order to keep pace with this growing organization, we are seeking someone to monitor the HR procedures, IT systems and office systems on a day to day basis.
The Administrative Assistant acts as the first point of contact for many entering the organization. This person will also assist the CEO, Construction Director, Development Director ReStore Director and the Family Services Director in everyday tasks, with HR support, and managing all office activities for a small, but busy staff of 30. We are looking for someone to interact positively and professionally with the handling of all visitors, customers and vendors.
Habitat is looking for the ideal candidate with the following qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
• 3years of experience in human resources practices and managed IT contracts.
• Must be able to perform clerical tasks – including data entry, answering the phone, filing, generating letters, etc.
• Must be proficient in Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel
• Must be organized and thoughtful when managing the CEO’s calendar and appointments.
• Can handle the proper procedures for confidential documents.
• Need to be able to handle multiple competing tasks.
• Must be a collaborative team player and be able to work with diverse groups of people.
• Must be self-motivated and reliable.
• Needs to have flexible and have a positive attitude.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity with a growing organization, please visit our website (https://habitatmontdelco.org/about/careers/employment-opportunities) for a complete job description and forward your resume and cover letter to our current Administrative Assistant, Kim Cassada at email@example.com. No phone calls, please.
Minimum Education Required