POSITION: Tracker / Field Researcher
LOCATION: Spokane/Pullman, Washington
American Bridge 21st Century, a progressive research and communications organization, is hiring a tracker/field-researcher based in Spokane or Pullman, Washington to hold Republican candidates accountable for their public statements and actions.
We are looking for bright and hardworking individuals who can demonstrate the ability to work independently and be a self-starter. This position often involves irregular hours.
- Filming public events
- Editing footage
- Compiling well-written reports
- Keeping up to date with current events
- Effective time management skills, including demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects.
- Camera/editing experience preferred but not required.
- Current drivers license and vehicle required.
- Bilingual Spanish speakers are encouraged to apply.
To apply, please follow the link below, and respond to the requested information including your cover letter and resume. Please also respond to the listed questions; feel free to provide greater detail in your cover letter.
American Bridge 21st Century PAC offers a competitive salary and a strong benefits package.
American Bridge 21st Century PAC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants of diverse backgrounds are welcomed and encouraged to apply.
Minimum Education Required